Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Scooby-Doo: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

To Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Dalphene, Velma, and Fred



I want to see a Movie where you get Shoehorned into the Plot of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Scooby Doo Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory).

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Really, I want that Movie to exist.
What about Looney Tunes Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory too? I Know they did Tom and Jerry Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
I thought Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was Scooby-Doo: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I don’t know what was worse, the characters themselves screeching. 
 Is there any way to mix up the "Oompa Loompa" lyrics a bit? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory may scare Kids since your show is Innapropriate for them. 
Sincerely, 
Maddie Fretz

No comments:

Post a Comment